Job Title: Business Development Officer
Ref Code: MCLR/AD/01/17
Location: Port Harcourt
• Identifying and initiating contacts for business opportunities through research and market analysis
• Working closely with management in locating and following up on new business initiatives in the industry and private sectors of construction
• Screening potential business deals through analysis of market strategies, deal requirements, potentials and financial risks,
• Competition evaluation and monitoring
• Developing negotiating strategies and positions by evaluation of risks and potentials and estimating potential partners’ needs and goals
• Closing new business deals, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Networking and enhancing company’s reputation
• Developing and maintaining personal and professional networks and participating in professional organization
General Management & Operations
• Take responsibility for delivering results on a day-to-day, quarter-to-quarter basis.
• Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
• Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
• To interact and engage with external parties in order to enhance the reputation of the company and facilitate the growth of the business.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are to forward their their application with mail subject : Business Development Officer to( email@example.com)
Deadline; NOT STATED