An Engineering Construction company located in Port-Harcourt requires for immediate employment technically sound and result oriented individuals to fill the following vacant positions
Job Title: Project Engineer
Ref Code: MCLR/ENG/01/17
Location: Port Harcourt
• Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identify construction issues to be resolved through site surveys for potential locations.
• Conduct onsite visits and coordinate with construction crew and operations personnel continuously.
• Convey and supervise contractors and subcontractors.
• Develop, maintain and improve any business relationships vital to division success.
• Establish and manage relations with independent contractors, vendors and negotiates best possible rates for their products and services.
• Conduct quality control for work performed by independent contractors.
• Evaluate project and recommend report to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
• Interact clearly, constructively and positively with all organizational departments to ensure projects are completed effectively and with minimal disruption to planned events.
• Participate actively as projects team member to improve department efficiency, reduce costs and assist in improvement of product through customer experiences.
• Encourage communication of information between departments.
• Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
• Develop and maintain relations with clients as required establishing correct interfaces and presenting professional image.
• Support cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are to forward their their application with mail subject : Project Engineer to( email@example.com)
Deadline; NOT STATED