Engine is comprised of best-in-class specialist companies across a multitude of marketing discipline across multiple channels. Engine is a new breed of marketing services network. We are more than a holding company – we are a culture and an approach. The current businesses that comprise Engine Group include market research, creative and marketing services, and digital content production employing over 2,200 people in 9 main offices worldwide.
- Works with senior IT leaders to plan and execute IT transformation, from the current regional model to a global shared service model, including restructuring the IT organization and consolidating and converging IT infrastructure and operations,
- Build a new globally focused IT culture that values cross-team collaboration and operational excellence, with emphasis on standard processes and service delivery.
- Partner with Engine’s senior business and financial leadership team to enable business strategy through cost-effective, optimized global IT service delivery.
- Provide direction and support to the global Engine IT team through the shared service transformation, and ensure alignment between IT service delivery and Engine’s business goals.
- Monitor IT trends, innovations and best practices inside and outside of the company and share relevant information with key internal stakeholders.
- Recent successful experience leading IT shared service transformation initiatives, specifically in the areas of IT reorganization into shared services, consolidating/converging siloed or regional IT infrastructure (hosting, systems, networks), standardizing IT operations including vendor consolidation, IT procurement, and ITSM process standardization, across a global IT organization.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing, cross-functional, global teams and/or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building and leading a sizeable high-performance organization with a track record of driving business value.
- Must be flexible, and have a creative approach to business, with demonstrated track record of aligning IT objectives and programs to enterprise objectives and strategies.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment, as well as sound business sense with a strategic, conceptual and operational orientation.
- A highly service-orientated approach with a track record of improving service levels and client satisfaction.
- Significant experience advising senior executives and business line leadership on all technology related issues.
- Exceptional influencing skills and preferred experience working across many areas and levels of an organization.
- Excellent relationships with key vendors and other relevant industry contacts.
- Highly collaborative; professionally self-aware; able to and interested in interacting with employees at all levels; embody integrity; and represent and inspire the highest ethical standards.
- Careful listener with the confidence to make crisp and tough decisions about difficult issues; natural propensity to make others feel that their view points and perspectives are adequately considered; great judge of talent and a superb role model for future leaders; ability to retain, develop and attract best-in-class talent from inside and outside the organization.
- Passion for and interest in the advertising, media and entertainment industry highly desired.
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field preferred, and an advanced degree is a plus.