Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for the position of Budget Reporting Analyst
The application process is as follows:
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
BUDGET REPORTING ANALYST
– Assist with timely and accurate Budgeting, Reporting & Consolidation of Group Management / Financial Accounts.
– Conduct analysis of key expenses such as Marketing, Supply chain, and cost of production; monitor monthly results against budget and highlight variances.
– Participate in the financial aspect of investment proposal assessments.
– Establish product profitability by SKU and sales channel.
– Develop, manage and report various set of KPIs (such as working capital, assets, and financial instruments) in a timely and accurate manner.
THE PERSON MUST
– Have excellent report writing skills.
– Have good communication skills.
– Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
– 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
– Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
– 3 years cognate experience.
– Professional membership (ACA, ACCA) is a must.
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.