Finance Associate (In-Country Finance) – Internal Firm Services
Internal Firm Services
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
• Candidate must possess 0-3 years relevant work experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
• Excellent attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division/Upper Credit
• Must have qualified (ICAN/ACCA) or have written the final stage of either ICAN/ACCA professional examinations.
· Strong team-working
· Desire for continuous improvement
· Good listening
· A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions