If you are a professional with over three years’ experience discover how you can make an impact with Shell. Explore career opportunities below.
B2B Marketing Implementer Bryanston, South Africa
Skillpool group: Commercial and Retail
Reference ID: 127366BR
We are in search of a remarkable B2B Marketing Implementer who will be responsible for managing the B2B and Agriculture brand portfolio; ensure full implementation of the marketing agenda in priority sectors for South Africa, in alignment with regional and global strategy.
The right candidate should be able to monitor competitor activity, market share and trends; develop, manage and lead the implementation of effective marketing plans for the B2B brands, aligning with with sales counterpart and Brand & Communication specialists.
You will act as first interface with Lubricants Supply/Sales/Finance and the Distributor network in the country. The B2B Marketing Implementer will also act as coach to distributors on marketing-related activities, enabling distributors to succeed in growing volumes and value in their focus areas.
- Set brand priorities for both Direct and Indirect channel
- Be a real strategic player, able to anticipate trends and to set the future of the brands and channels in the category and to inspire sales teams in the growth journey of the country.
- Lead the Agri market entry and develop a clear sector strategy and marketing plan for the Agri Co-Ops channel as well as Agri Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Ensure a strong digital approach to marketing activities in the country.
- Develop, maintain and implement the brand /sector strategies covering:
- Pricing (Cross and Multi-channel)
- Product portfolio
- Training including Product & Sector knowledge and sales skills
- Customer Value Proposition
- Integrated marketing communications plan, including Marketing calendar. Strong emphasis on making the change from ‘traditional’ means of Marketing Communication to the digital era.
- Provide the fuel for growth, by being the owner of the pipeline fill process for the priority sectors in the key channels
- Ensure all marketing activities are evaluated in terms of return on investment (ROI) and a Pre and Post Investment Review (PIR) is disciplined implemented
- Drive strong (marketing) capabilities at distributors together with the Indirect Channel Excellence team and lead and coach the community of Distributor Marketing Managers to help distributors achieve their plan through tailored and effective marketing campaigns
- Improve distributor loyalty and quality of Distribution Value Proposition implementation as measured through annual Distributor Loyalty Tracker
- Support Pricing team in the establishment of competitor price collection processes and especially translating the competitor positioning prescribed in the brand maps into the collection process
Apply for this opportunity