If you are a professional with over three years’ experience discover how you can make an impact with Shell. Explore career opportunities below.
Skillpool group: Legal
Reference ID: 129357BR
Purpose and Accountabilities:
- Provide professional, proactive, timely, cost-effective, practical and commercially ft-for-purpose legal advice and support;
- Identify legal risks in a variety of circumstances and offer alternative strategies and mitigation steps, balancing the business desired outcomes and protecting the business against legal risks;
- Idependently lead meaningful continuous engagements with business/functional leaders and manage their legal support expectations;
- Identify the need to involve Legal colleagues from other Departments and Regional/Global teams, display networked performance by collaborating and coordinating, as necessary, with them and integrate their inputs to deliver business desired outcomes in a risk mitigated manner;
- Represent Shell vis-à-vis third parties in legal negotiations and/or engagements;
- Protect SDSA’s rights and reputation in all financial, contractual and other arrangements;
- Draft, interpret and generally, ensure documents accurately reflect commercial decisions and legal advice, at all times consistent with legal obligations and internal Shell policies;
- Instruct and manage external counsels in accordance with Shell Legal’s internal policies.