FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Carry out treatment of water in order to produce potable water meeting set standards.
- Repair and maintain water treatment plant and plumbing facilities at various locations.
- Troubleshoot faults related to treatment plant, plumbing and piping to discover the root cause of errors.
- Prepare daily reports of repair jobs, damages, etc. for the analysis of the supervisor.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines; NABTEB; City & Guilds certificate or WAEC Technical certificate.
- 2 years cognate experience