FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Ably participate in the installation and maintenance of electrical systems and machinery to avoid power failure and job interruptions.
- Carry out machine inspection tasks and submit report to supervisor to ensure efficient effectiveness of production.
- Collect materials requested from stores for use in maintenance services.
- Record and monitor electrical device readings for review and evaluation.
- WAEC Technical Electrical Engineering or Trade Test 1 or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years cognate experience