If you are a professional with over three years’ experience discover how you can make an impact with Shell. Explore career opportunities below.
Skillpool group: Aircraft
Reference ID: 129969BR
If you’re an Airport Operator who’s gained some valuable experience in aircraft fueling and HSSE standards experience, this role could give you the chance to continuously grow your career.
Where you fit in
We work as one team and are committed to excellence and accountable for coaching, mentoring and knowledge sharing. We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop; but most of all, be yourself.
What’s the role?
We’ll entrust you with Aircraft fuelling, HSSE Management and stakeholder management. You’ll be expected to:
- Operate at the correct standards in a team that provides receipt, storage and loading operations.
- Ensure Product Quality process is fulfilled during receipt process
- Comply and enforce HSSE standards and procedures including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements.
- Take respectful intervention actions when drivers, contractors, crews or personnel do not obey rules.
- Steer and control the product receipt, storage and loading operations at the terminal.
- Check fuel product is in line with specification, apply terminal product handling, product transfer procedures and apply product control and measurement by ensuring correct meter reconciliation daily.
- Execute tank dipping, tank sampling & sampling while fuelling
- Awareness of permit to work process, confined space entry, control of electrostatic hazards and working at heights.
- Knowledge of firefighting, emergency response/oil spill management awareness
- Assist as a trouble-shooter when systems fail.
- Verify that during the discharge there are no spills that could harm the environment; verify that the pumping pressure is not exceeded
- Remain in constant communication with other operators via two-way radios – to be able to stop the discharge in case of an emergency
- Assist Superintendent with investigation of stock Reconciliation Losses/Gains
- Understand bulk gantry operations
- Check trucks for Safe Loading Pass
- Conduct daily Terminal Safety Walkabouts, report NM/PI and Incidents on Fountain Management System (FIM)
Naturally, you’re the kind of person who can fill aircraft fuel, conducts maintenance checks and well experienced with HSSE.
Apply for this opportunity
MORE IN PROFESSIONALS
Application process for professionals
Discover the vacancy that suits your experience and qualifications and apply online.
Why choose Shell?
Join a collaborative, pioneering team that is committed to helping develop the energy resources needed to power progress.