Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna Postgraduate School
Application for Admission into Postgraduate Programmes 2011/2012 session
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2011/2012 academic session:
a) Department of Political Science & Defence Studies
Master of Arts in Strategy & Security Administration (MASSA).
b) Department of Geography
Postgraduate Diploma in Environment Management (PGDEM)
1. Candidates applying for the master’s programmes must possess a minimum of Bachelor degree with a least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or a degree/Higher National Diploma from recognized University/Polytechnic and a Postgraduate Diploma in related disciplines from any recognized University.
2. Candidates applying for the Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a Bachelor Degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna or any other recognized University or Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of N5,000 into NDA Account 1015252097 with UBA Plc.
Submission of Forms
All forms must be returned to the
Secretary, Postgraduate School,
Nigerian Defence Academy,
Ribadu Drive, Kaduna
not later than 31st August, 2011
Mode of Study
Weekend (Fridays & Saturdays)
- 63rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna
- ESUT 2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST 2010/2011 ACADEMIC SESSION IS OUT!
- NDDC/Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Training 2010
- JOBS AT NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL(COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION) BWARI-ABUJA(7 Positions)
- Shell Petroleum Development Company Scholarship 2011/2012