Our client is a leader in the retail and manufacturing sectors. Due to business expansion, they require the services of Marketing Executives (preferably Male) with at least four (4) years marketing experience of house hold items (Domestic Generators and Goods such as Fridges, Freezers, Gas Cookers, etc) on the flied.
Job Location: Isolo – Oshodi area, Lagos State. (Ideal candidates should be resident on the main land of Lagos).
- To market the products of the organization in the field and assist when required with the routine sales work in the office.
- To turn prospects into clients, and retain the business relationship.
- To increase the bottom line of the organization through innovative and strategic business plans.
- Act as the interface between client and the organization.
- Must be able to organise and manage the products for display for visiting customers.
- Any other responsibilities of related task assigned from time to time.
- 1. The desired candidate should be well versed with all concerned markets, pan Nigeria.
- 2. He should be willing to travel remote parts of the Country.
- 3. He should be able to follow orders from Superiors diligently.
- 4. He should be able to suggest new lines of business for the Company after thorough market research.
- 5. He should be able to grade customers on credit worthiness. Should be able to understand the credit worthiness of a customer and advise the company accordingly.
- 6. He should be a dynamic and forth coming person, most importantly honest, hard working and a person of high integrity.
- A minimum of B.Sc (Hons) / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field.
- 4 – 5 years sales/ marketing experience of house hold appliances.
- Must be IT savvy ( MS word, Excel, Power Point)
- Marketing skills, Negotiating skills, influential skills
- Organizational skills with attention to details
- Reporting skills, target-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Monday – Saturday; 8: 00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: (Overtime will be paid)
- Salary is N 50, 000 – N 60, 000 (depending on experience)
- ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WHO MEETS THE ABOVE SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CV’s to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Trading Sales Executive‘ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be attended to!
- Closing date is 20th March, 2015.