MTN Nigeria ,one of the leading telecommunication company operating in the country is currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Trainer X2
• Assist In Developing, Delivering And Evaluating Learning And Development Solutions In Accordance With The Systems Approach To Training Design.
• Conduct Training Needs Assessments, Design And Conduct Learning Assessment Materials.
• Review Feedback From Training Evaluation And The Effectiveness Of Training And Course Outcomes And Identify Areas Of Improvement.
• Facilitate Learning Services Training Programmes And Ensure Adherence To Set Standards For An Effective Learning Environment.
• Conduct “Train The Trainer” Sessions For Learning Services Training Facilitators.
• Act On Research Outcomes On Performance Of Various Departments And Frontline Staff And Draw Up Training Plan In Agreement With The Recommendations Of Each Research Outcome.
• Attend To Enquiries Concerning Learning And Development Issues In The Organization.
• Standard MTNN Working Conditions.
• Open Plan Office.
• • Some Mobility Within Nigeria
Experience & Training
• 4 Years Experience Of Which 2 Years In The Training Function Of A Reputable Company
• Consulting Experience Would Be An Added Advantage
• Systems Approach To Training (SATs)
• Effective Presentation Skills.
• Effective Communication Skills.
• Effective Business Writing Skills.
• Adult Education Strategies.
• Customer Care/Focus
• Project Management
• Job Analysis
Minimum Qualification: BSc