- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Job Type Full Time
Location Abuja, Borno, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers
Job Field Engineering / Technical Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering
- Locations: Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port HarcourtOBJECTIVES
- To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational skills training
- To contribute to the capacity development of our country.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- BSc. 2ND Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application.
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply