Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are currently recruiting for the position
– Provide support to the Accounts Department by raising journals, working on spreadsheets, ledgers, confirming and posting customers’ payments.
– Prepare financial reports.
– Responsible for reconciling bank accounts and suspense accounts.
– Compute financial charges.
– Perform basic clerical tasks, including filing, data entry, writing formal letters, data processing and recording transactions, and other duties as needed.
THE PERSON MUST
– Be highly numerate and organized.
– Pay attention to details.
– Have excellent communication skills and report writing skills
– 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
– OND in Finance related discipline.
– Minimum of 2 years cognate experience