The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for supporting the Director of Partnerships in developing strategic partnerships with reputable organizations that are interested in sponsoring additional entrepreneurs unto the programme. The Manager shall also be responsible for identifying sources for additional financing and value-add opportunities for alumni of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme.
- • Support the Director of Partnerships to implement the TEF Partnership strategy to increase the number of strategic partnerships forged with International Development Organizations, private Sector and State & National Government to support sponsorship of additional entrepreneurs to the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme
- • Secure business development services and funding for high growth, investible TEF alumni businesses.
- • Secure value add opportunities including products and services, market access, capacity building, resourcing, and networking opportunities for TEF alumni
- • Improve access to finance for TEF entrepreneurs through credit guarantee schemes, sector focused PE and VC funds, angel networks, public private grants, and technical assistance for TEF entrepreneurs.
- • Provide quarterly reports to TEF Partners on the rate of adoption by Alumni of partner benefits, this report would also include feedback from TEF Alumni on the use of their products/services.
- • Support the Director of Partnerships to secure major financial sponsors for the TEF Forum
- • Management of the Partnerships database and ensure strict categorization of organizations into the active and inactive group and focus on increasing the number of active partners.
- • Assist and support the Director of Partnerships to develop products that would attract potential partners to support the programme in conjunction with MCC
- University Degree in any field preferably in Law, Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Economics, Project Management or related fields. At least 5 years of experience in a similar role preferable with Financial institutions, national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government.
- Deep knowledge and network of the SME finance ecosystem
- Experience in writing proposals, preparing PowerPoint presentations is essential.
- Proven ICT skills – excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and presentation skills and ability to synthesize key concepts and convey messages to diverse audiences
- Knowledge of using web applications and platforms
- Excellent organization, planning, communication and follow-up skills
- Result oriented, Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- A strategic thinker and self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills