Human Resources Associate
- 74 East Swedesford Rd, Malvern, PA
Since our founding in 1979, Money Mart Financial Services has been committed to our mission of serving our customers with straightforward, relevant products that meet their evolving financial needs. We began providing accessible and convenient financial services to unbanked and under-banked consumers as the Monetary Management Corporation, and later became DFC Global Corp. In January 2018, we began doing business as Money Mart Financial Services to reflect the expanded services we now provide our customers.
We provide over 10 million solutions to our customers annually, ranging from money transfers to installment loans online and across our 700 retail locations in North America, Money Mart Financial Services is one of the largest and most diversified providers of non-standard consumer financial products in the world. Even after more than 30 years of service, we continue to find new, innovative ways to serve and empower our consumers. Money Mart Financial Services brands include, National Money Mart, Money Mart Canada, The Check Cashing Store, Aspen Financial Direct and Insta-Cheques.
What do you do?
The Human Resources Associate will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources needs of the US business operations. Responsible for providing assistance with clerical and technical support in such areas as recruiting, employee relations, compensation, training, and benefits. The incumbent will gather information on employee training, skills, wages, promotions and general work history and maintain a good working relationship with HR Business Partners across US.
What do we need?
- You to have an amazing personality and communication style.
- That you are super-organized and are a problem solver.
- That you take pride in everything that you do, and it shows.
- And most importantly that you have unquestionable integrity.
Why work for us?
- We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success.
If we sound like a fit, and you’re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that fosters employee growth, apply today!
This position will be responsible for:
- Act as the liaison between Corporate and Payroll department to ensure efficient transfer of Payroll information.
- Respond to questions related to our internal Human Resources Policies and Procedures received via inbound calls, emails and support tickets.
- Manage centralized email box and Support Central tracking system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Coordinate and assist in the implementation and communication of new HR initiatives as required.
- Effectively communicate company policies to staff.
- Ensure all HR files are saved as an electronic file in Workday, as well as general filing.
- Prepare promotion, transfer, termination, offer letters, job abandonment, job change, employment verification, and termination letters.
- Complete unemployment claims, employment verification forms.
- Locate filed materials upon request, and ensure that materials are given only to authorized users.
- Ensure process documents for all major tasks are kept up to date.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Fax, photocopy and scan documents as required and general mailing of letters and forms.
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence.
- Utilize Workday to maintain all employee changes.
- Hire, terminate, promote, comp changes, place workers on leave, and transfer employees.
- Enter one time payments.
- Coordinate and train employees and management in use of workday and other HR procedures.
- Create reports to organize reporting structures in Workday.
- Completion of College Diploma or Bachelors in HR or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of Human Resources Administrative/Coordinator experience. Proven track record supporting multi-site retail organization would be a definite asset.
- Experience in the areas of both traditional and progressive recruitment practices.
- Experience working with HRIS systems (Workday preferred)
- Strong organizational skills required to identify priority actions, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects, elevate critical issues and follow up.
- Proficiency with a variety of personal computers and pertinent systems and software packages. (Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS and industry standard software applications, Visio)
- Ability to set priorities to meet various deadlines and maintain a flexible schedule in a fast paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with people and situations within and outside the organization
- High degree of discretion and diplomacy to deal with sensitive/confidential matters
- Excellent written and verbal skills and comprehension
- Service oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail to deliver quality work
The majority of the duties for this position are set out in process and policy. However, there are day to day decisions that are left to discretion. All issues that do not conform to procedure and policy are referred to the HR Manager.
- Medical / Dental/ Vision benefits available after 30 days of employment
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO/ 401K / Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site wellness center
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.