Nigeria Breweries Plc
Trainee Shift Manager-Brewing
2019 – 7 – 25
This position is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young graduates who are desirous of career in brewing in Nigeria foremost brewing organization.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
– A 12-month fully residential training programme and
– Formal training and experiential attachments in our breweries.
At the end of the training, the successful candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager-Brewing in any of our breweries across the country.
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
– Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
– Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
– Maximum of two years work experience.
– Digital agility
– Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
– The ideal candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) plus a Masters degree in any of the science disciplines listed below:
– Chemical Engineering
– Industrial Chemistry
– Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
– Food Science & Technology.
We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance-related increments and bonuses.
All applications must be received not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
Note that only online applications will be processed.
If you do not have an account Register