FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Assemble and fit structural frameworks and housing.
- Carry out installation, servicing and repair of factory machinery including pumps, gear boxes, drives, etc.
- Carry out erection of supports and platforms.
- Fabricate material handling equipment, conveyors, elevators and machine components for Flour Mills and its subsidiaries.
- Couple electric motors, pumps and alternators.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines; NABTEB; City & Guilds certificate or WAEC Technical certificate.
- 2 years cognate experience