FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER – NORTHERN NIGERIAN FLOUR MILLS, KANO
- Ensure all raw material and finished products used conform with set standards and specification.
- Drive overall hygiene compliance and maintain Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Evaluate and improve quality based on trends from customer complaints and internal deviations.
- Drive food safety programs on site.
- Align quality control objective with site requirements and central QA/QC team to maintain product safety, quality, reliability and minimize cost.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring and making recommendations to improve process checks.
- Leads facility audits, inspections and administrative details to maintain compliance across the company.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have knowledge of quality and food safety management
- Possess good communication and people management skills.
- Be result oriented and technology driven
- Have problem solving and analytical skills
- B.Sc/ HND in Microbiology, other fields of Chemistry or food science.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Experience in a food processing in an added advantage