FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
SHIFT MANAGER – FLOUR OPERATIONS, APAPA
- Coordinate and supervise packing, loading and dispatch activities
- Ensure adherence to HSE and Food Safety standard and ensure safe working environment.
- Execute scheduled routine and preventive maintenance activities and support machine modification and technical development of the plant.
- Manage staff for teamwork and effectiveness Lead good manufacturing and hygiene practice.
- Handle Stock control and reconciliation and Liaise with sales marketing, and security on plant daily operation.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be physically fit.
- B.Eng. /HND in Engineering
- Training on Operations Management is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years cognate experience