Managers, Business Development (Upstream service) wanted in a Liquefied Petroleum Gas Marketing Company
A dynamic and profitable Company whose core business is Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) marketing and distribution with offices across Nigeria is embarking on a transformation and expansion plan involving the refinement of its business operations and construction of an LPG terminal, as well as expanding capacity within Its Upstream Services business unit.
To drive this transformation and expansion plan, the Company desires to recruit dynamic and result-oriented individuals to fill the following position:
Manager, Business Development (Upstream service) x2
Reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies to meet the General Managers’ and the Groups’ targets for retention, growth and profitability.
- A good first in Engineering preferably petroleum; mechanical, electrical or physical science.
- MBA will be added advantage
- 10 yrs of experience.
To apply, please quote your desired position as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter of not more than 300 words to us at [email protected] on or before 25th March 2010. Both CV and cover letter must be prepared in Ms Word format.
- Managers, Retail Sales wanted in a Liquefied Petroleum Gas Marketing Company
- Manager, Internal Audit & Control (Group Office) wanted in a Liquefied Petroleum Gas Marketing Company
- Jobs in Estate Agency and Petroleum Marketing Company
- Job Oportunity in Petroleum and Maritime Service Compamy
- South Atlantic Petroleum : Commercial Manager