Power Plant Supervisor in an Oil and Gas Company
Power Plant Supervisor will develop and sustain the preventive maintenance plans for effective operation of the power plant as to maximize down time and optimize plants’ efficiency and availability.
• Responsible for power plant operations, maintenance and repairs of electrical and mechanical faults
• Trains and motivates workforce for an improved efficiency
• In addition to the above the jobholder is expected to support the entire engineering unit in other locations, establish and manage assigned support contracts, ensure compliance according to set standards, execute and ensure complete close out of repairs and other projects.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: First Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Ten years experience in a Production / Manufacturing environment of a petroleum company.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Must be a good hands-on Engineer
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge and demonstrated knowledge of Cummins Generating sets
• Proficiency in electrical and mechanical works
• Team Build Skills and hands on
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested candidates should send an updated CV highlighting position of interest to
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.