Deloitte is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries.
Associate Director (Consulting – Human Capital)
Location:Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Job Category:Human Resources jobs
Human Capital Consulting has been involved in numerous people-related services. These services are delivered to clients operating in different sectors of the economy. The role involves rendering consulting services; some of which are Organisation Design, HR due diligence, Competency Assessment and Executive Selection and Recruitment.
About Human Resources jobs
With a job as a Human Resources professional at Deloitte, you’ll be dedicated to helping clients and people excel through our innovative human resources programs. Job focus areas within Human Resources include Compensation and Benefits, Total Rewards, Human Resources Strategy, Payroll, and Recruitment. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Required Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Desired Courses: Human Resource Management, Psychology, Statistics
- Bachelor degree, a second class upper division or above in human resource management, psychology, statistics or related disciplines, preferably MBA
- Above 8 years’ consulting experience preferably in reputable consulting company or with HR experience in corporation is desirable
- In-depth understanding of following areas: organization design, executive compensation, short term incentive, performance management, HR process, change management, HR technology solutions etc.
- Strong analytical skill with high commitment to quality client service
- Strong consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and committed
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and business development skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
- Can accept business travel