Want to use your skills in Digital Marketing to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Digital Marketing and Product Lead to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2018 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid Digital Marketing and Product Team uses the latest techniques and tools available, the team delivers customer centric digital experiences designed to increase engagement, awareness and loyalty whilst focusing on core acquisition metrics.
As our experienced and innovative Digital Marketing and Product Lead you will work closely with colleagues in direct fundraising and data team and with agency partners in web development and media buying in order to deliver outstanding, fully optimised supporter experiences.
This is a 9 months full time maternity cover post.
In this role, you will work with internal and external teams to deliver sector leading digital supporter experiences whilst ensuring KPIs are met.
- Drive the continuous improvement of digital campaigns
- Act as a strategic adviser to others within the organisation on digital acquisition and website development
- Oversee high level and international website development projects
- Lead on strategic meetings and high-level business and quality reviews with key partner agencies
- Lead on the development of the team’s annual budget and financial forecast in relation to internal and external expenditure
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Strong evidence and track record of success in a similar role and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and website management
- Experience of leading, managing and motivating high performing teams to deliver on their objectives and provide meaningful feedback on performance
- Experience of strategy development and implementation; and budget building, monitoring and management
Visit the WaterAid careers page for a full job pack.
WaterAid benefits include:
- 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity for part-time work and home working up to 2 days a week
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 13th January 2019. Availability for interview is required week commencing 21st January 2019.
WaterAid is fully committed to protecting those with whom it comes into contact in the course of its work and will conduct appropriate pre-employment referencing and checks. WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality.
Apply for this role
Salary:£48,220 – £50,500 per year plus excellent benefits
Department:Fundraising – Digital Engagement
Contract Type:Maternity Cover
Closing Date:13 January 2019
Planned Interview Date (week commencing):21 January 2019