Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are currently recruiting for the position
– Operate the packing machine in line with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
– Perform autonomous maintenance on the packing machine to prevent breakdown.
– Monitor product quality to identify deviations from specification.
THE PERSON MUST
– Be physically fit.
– Have good communication skills.
– Have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities.
– Have basic computer skills.
– 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
– OND in Science related disciplines
– 1 year relevant experience in related industry.