Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are currently recruiting for the position
– Carry out effective operations of the process lines in order to produce standard quality products in line with SOPs.
– Program and operate the facility’s computer system that operates the machinery.
– Carry out effective process control by constantly monitoring process variables against set points.
THE PERSON MUST
– Be physically fit.
– Have good communication skills.
– Have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities.
– Have basic computer skills.
– 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
– OND in Science related disciplines
– 1 year relevant experience in related industry.