Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are currently recruiting for the position
– Responsible for operations and maintenance of the Boilers, Chillers, Water treatments and waste water treatment equipment, Air — – Compressors, Dryers and Air conditioners to ensure optimum performance.
– Ensure increased operational availability and efficiency of all utility equipment
– Minimize down time and reduce the numbers and duration of Corrective Maintenance Jobs to aid the production lines and all other plant equipment.
– Establish a continuous improvement concept over and above the Performance Management Systems and the Job Order System.
– Study the Technical Documentation of the Utility equipment, generate Recommended Spare Parts lists and issue purchase request.
THE PERSON MUST
– Have good troubleshooting skills.
– Have good interpersonal and people skills.
– Have Leadership and mentoring skills.
– Possess good communication skills.
– 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
– B.Sc./HND In Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
– Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company.