FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
AREA SALES MANAGER, SOUTH EAST & SOUTH WEST
- To coordinate and drive Sugar sales within an assigned area in accordance with the current sales strategy and ensure that company’s sales targets and objectives are met
- Develop, manage and improve customers’ relationships to ensure customer retention & loyalty.
- Provide back up support to trade and resolve all customer complaints.
- Facilitate sales expansion within assigned area.
- Act as credible company representative and manage contractual relationships.
- Provide customer feedback and market research information for business decisions.
- Ensure effective coverage of the assigned area.
The person must:
- Possess a strong understanding of our product, competition in the industry and our positioning.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have outstanding people management skills.
- First Degree
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Professional membership with Chartered Institute of Marketing Nigeria an added advantage
- Minimum five years cognate experience
N.B. Internal candidates are strongly advised to apply.