FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Prepare monthly schedule of cash, bank balance and participate in stock-taking activities.
- Process payment to vendors, third party agencies and provide support to the Financial Accountant on all fixed assets/CapEx related transactions.
- Process online transactions with applicable banks.
- Assist with the annual audit schedules and recurring tax audits.
- Provide all information required on bank transactions to auditors.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be attentive to details.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or Accountancy.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum two years cognate experience.