- 12,Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
• Create and Manage the HR databases for the division capturing the following type of people; applicants and the required documentations, recruitments in process and the required update information and/or documents, employees of the company and the required information.
• Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the division
• Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
• Remittances of all taxes and payroll deductions in a timely manner.
• Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly
• Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., Leave Forms, Loan Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Tax forms, etc.
• Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses
• Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with our management team.
• Minimum of university degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in HR or similar field.
• Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
• Strong Oral and written Communication skills
• Ability to cope with and work under pressure
• Strong Analytical skills