If you are a professional with over three years’ experience discover how you can make an impact with Shell. Explore career opportunities below.
Maritime Regulatory Compliance Supervisor Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Skillpool group: Maritime
Reference ID: 128070BR
- Drive compliance program for implementation of local and international standards, rules and statutory regulations relating to Marine Logistics operations both in Primary & Secondary Logistics in Shell Nigeria.
- Develop and maintain database of relevant laws, rules, regulations, statutes, and standards applicable to Marine Logistics operations to maintain license to operate.
- Drive assurance program of company owned and third party operated terminals, jetties and supply bases
- Identify and adopt new technologies and best practices in management of Shell Nigeria Marine Logistics fleet to meet operational needs.
- Develop and maintain Marine Logistics Asset Reference Plan
- Champion Marine Logistics process/value improvement drives and business development studies to enhance performance.
- Responsible for Procurement of Marine Logistics asset/equipment and their disposal after their useful life to ensure value for money.
- Contribute to the development of contract strategy and development for all Marine transport major contracts
Apply for this opportunity
Other Similar Jobs
District ManagerCape Town, South Africa
B2B Marketing ImplementerBryanston, South Africa
Regulatory Finance AdvisorBryanston, South Africa