- To check and review all disbursed loans to confirm the approved terms and conditions are correct and in line with the approval.
- Review the checklists and documentations for completeness and accuracy based on product requirements.
- Conduct loan utilization monitoring and review and prepare a report actionable by the decision makers.
- Conduct periodic spot checks to client sites to confirm loan performance, utilization, customer existence etc.
- Obtain evidence of capacity and confirm customers? continued capacity to meet loan obligation and submit report to Credit Risk Manager for input into IFRS 9 computation.
- Review monthly turnover covenant for customers and advise customers through branches of non-compliance if there is any.
- Keep regularly follow up with branch for the list of poor performed loans and update result in timely manner.
- Review all loans requiring insurance compensation for timely resolution and settlement.
- Coordination with legal department or branch on title collateral documentations and completeness
- Maintain an effective early warning signal reporting system of credit impairments and taking corrective action.
- Follow up with Branch Head of Operation to ensure demand notices are issue to defaulting customers promptly and timely presentation of postdated cheques.
- Liaising with the Recovery Manager to ensure timely action where customer is identified for Loan rescheduling based on the product requirements.
- Ensure that credit risk management practices reflect best practice, review and refine various credit risk initiatives and assist in adopting automation, streamlining processes, and identifying and implementing appropriate technology solutions.
- Maintain Credit Risk Register
Qualification & Experiences
- Bachelor?s degree or its equivalent in computer science, business, accounting, finance, and economics.
- Direct experience credit operations in a bank
- Proven analytical skill and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform under pressure and accept varied responsibilities
- Proven problem solving and investigative skills
- Excellent time management skill to perform efficient and productive work
- Proven negotiation skill
- Ability to coordinate branch Account officers/Supervisors.
- Good time management skill
- Advanced knowledge of on Excel spreadsheets, Power Point presentations, Word, Outlook.
- Knowledge of finance and banking.
- Proficiency in speaking, writing and reading of English language.
- Proficiency in Ms. Word, Excel, and Outlook.