- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team across the bank to enhance and drive adoption and utilization of digital banking products.
- Design and drive implementation of low-friction, customer-friendly and risk-mitigated operational processes for products
- Drive product adoption, engagement and deepening of customer relationships across the bank?s digital product portfolio
- Work with relevant stakeholders to make sure the right feature set, operational, onboarding, and compliance processes are included to meet customer needs.
- Manage customer-focused quality assessments and improvement processes.
- Support risk management, compliance, and audit needs as necessary.
- Analyze trends and market disruptions while searching for emerging market opportunities
- Provide leadership and guidance for staff in reporting line
- Position the bank for open banking adoption
- Assess reliability, safety, performance and risk of new concept, solution, designs & methodologies.
- Manage any other responsibility as assigned by line manager
Qualification & Experiences
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any relevant discipline. Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years post-NYSC experience, in financial services, Fintech, IT, Telco, Consulting, or similar sector.
- 3+ years of digital or mobile product management experience
- Demonstrated track record of delivering digital products that generate substantial value for the bank and customers
- Must be comfortable delving into technical topics, producing thoughtful analysis, and presenting to a wide range of executive stakeholders.
- Knowledge of digital and IT solutions, services and products
- Strong knowledge of current digital banking trends
- Knowledge of Product Management
- Knowledge of mobile technologies, especially as related to financial services
- Knowledge of Ideation and prototype development
- Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Basic programming skills
- Knowledge of Market Trend Analysis
- Knowledge of IT Security
- Strategic and innovative thinking and writing.
- Conversion of strategic thoughts to realistic plans and workflows.
- Data gathering and analytic skills.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills to convey the business case, business plan, and intended end state of the digital product experiences.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Project Management, Visio, Excel, Word and Power Points)