Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company and its contractors provide the individuals, groups, communities and local government authorities with timely, consistent and accurate information regarding the company’s project/ operations and conduct direct consultation with the local communities as a basis to identify concerns.
- Conduct public awareness campaign/general information sessions.
- Ensure community development investments are aligned with company’s strategy and approach.
- Provide guidance on potential strategic mitigation measures for impacts on communities.
- Prepare reports regarding community relations. Position will receive direction and support.
- Facilitation of Community Relations workshops
• Coordinate input/ review of contractors community relations plans
• Handling alignment between contractor and community
• Participate in project mobilization meetings, giving guidance on community relation issues
• Main point of contact with Community Interface Coordinator (CICs) on Projects
• Organizing and participation in Homage / Courtesy calls to community
• Provide guidance on employment guidelines and other labor related issues
• Issues resolution : documentation and tracking of issues to ensure speedy resolution
• Follow up on expectations through further communications, forums, meetings, etc.
• Oversee CAPs implementation
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Socioeconomics or Public Relations backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness, communications, writing, and editing skills.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Ability to speak Finima Language