- Coordinate all aspects of programme monitoring and reporting ensuring data is of high quality and produced on time of customers
- Aggregates all monthly qualitative and quantitative data from Regional Progra
- Programme monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Provide technical assistance on monitoring and data collection to field officers,volunteers,and loield officers,volunteers,and local partners of the company
- Share case studies via Restless Development’s social media platforms internal and external.
- Minimum of Graduate level diploma/ degree in Social Sciences or other relevant field,preferably Economics; Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Management; and Statistics
The candidate should also have the following:
- Excellent analytical skills with an orientation to detail; experience in distilling critical qualitative and quantitative information from complex data to inform programme performance,learning and quality improvements.
- Well developed report writing skills; demonstrated experience in preparing programme
- reports for diverse audiences including programme management; community stakeholders; government and donor agencies.
- Proven experience in partnering with programme teams to ensure the programme
- reporting work flow requirements are met.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to make complex data simple, able to communicate effectively with youth, work colleagues and high level government audiences. PA strong personal commitment to the values of Restless Development and the role of
- young people in development Desirable
ALL APPLICATION AND C.V SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO [email protected]
Expires: Thu 30th Nov, 2017