We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Market Product Management MEA Overview
To lead the business of Prepaid Management Services in MEA by:
• Executing against the corporate objectives (Execute on Strategy, Deliver Economic Value and Enhance Organisational Capabilities).
• Supporting the company strategy of differentiation and delivering customised solutions, in order to increase net revenue and market share, through the identification of Customer needs and structuring new customer deals & agreements for distribution, self-issuing or BIN sponsorship as applicable.
• Responsible for the financial performance of the MEA regional businesses
• Own all areas of the regional Product Management, including Planning, Product Strategy and Roadmap, GTM strategy, Compliance, Payment System Integrity and Customer Service & Delivery. Closely cooperate with, and support, MEA Business Development and Sales force (IMK) in acquiring new customers for Prepaid Management Services.
• Coordination and alignment for MEA Prepaid Management Services with supporting & staff functions such as Finance, Compliance, Marketing, Human Resources, Commerce Development and Customer Relationships.
• Upholding the Company’s Leadership Principles, particularly encouraging teamwork, integration and inclusion, as well as operating with a sense of urgency.
• Building of the Mastercard Prepaid Management Services brand in the regional market, through input on marketing strategy, priorities and delivery, as well as being a spokesperson on industry insights and issues to the media.
• Support the running of the regional offices, providing leadership as well as day-to-day support on all high priority projects and initiatives.
• Fulfilling all regulatory requirements as necessary.
• To identify opportunities for net revenue growth.
• Execution of innovative strategic business building programs for new and existing Customers.
• Forge strong interpersonal alliances at all levels both within and outside the organisation, especially with senior bank/Customer management.
• Managing all Customer facing teams and staff, fostering a strong, dynamic and performance-oriented culture that also executes against our ‘Solution Selling’ process.
• Mentoring new & existing employees in terms of understanding key profitability drivers, for both the financial institution as well as Prepaid Management Services.
• Monitoring the general MEA economic and payments environment, anticipate consequences and trends, in order to create competitive breakthrough strategies and plans.
• Provide business updates as required for global and local staff meetings. Foster and support training sessions on Global initiatives.
• Establish enhanced revenue and business driver analysis.
• Provide strategic input, regional approval as required and global sponsorship in to the development of new deals (for both existing as well as potential new Customers). This includes input into the structure of the deal, as well as reviewing the strategic merits, effectiveness, chance of Customer success and financial benefit to Prepaid Management Services and the enterprise value to MasterCard.
All About You
• Extensive commercial/corporate/financial banking experience
• Excellent knowledge of Bank payment systems
• Global/International experience required
• Strong business development skills
• Strong communication and marketing skills
• Extensive knowledge of traditional banking products and services
• Highly motivated
• Analytical and strong negotiation skills
• Business focused
• Strong impact and influence skills
Equal Opportunity Employer