We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Expert Sales, South Africa (Commercial Products and Solutions)Expert Sales SOUTHERN AFRICA – Commercial Products and Solutions
The Business Leader, Expert Sales, Commercial Products is required to develop MasterCard commercial products / solutions business within the areas of Travel & Entertainment, Small/Medium Businesses and B2B payables & receivables, with Banks, the Travel sector, technology partners and Large Corporates / the Public Sector.
This role will be tasked to help achieve the Southern Africa – with focus on Mauritius, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Angola, Commercial Products P&L objectives. The position will require product and business development skills, as well as multi-level selling skills. This person will need to communicate at various levels / departments of an organization from a cost center owner, travel / procurement manager to senior management, to convince the entity of the value of MasterCard Commercial products and its bottom line impact.
1. Deliver Commercial Product Financial Targets. Grow revenue and GDV across T&E, SME and B2B segments. Increase Commercial Product market share and sales, across the three segments of SME, T&E and B2B business.
2. Grow affection for MasterCard solutions & brand. This includes:
• Grow revenue of MasterCard Smartdata and inControl,
• Optimise P&L through facilitation of growth in high margin areas
• Demonstrate and sell MasterCard Commercial Products and Solutions, which includes: Smartdata, inControl.
3. Maximize Commercial Payments sales and capabilities.
• Work closely with existing and potential new Issuers to understand and support their sales priorities and develop a robust sales pipeline
• Evaluate existing MasterCard Commercial Card Programmes and identify card penetration within the issuers existing carded and un-carded customer base
• Solicit strategic corporate & government Commercial Payment business; respond directly to corporate and government Commercial Card solutions RFPs
• Demonstrate and sell MasterCard enhanced data solutions to travel companies and to other vertical payment flow aggregators / facilitators
• Analyze the current product portfolio of issuers / corporate clients and sell-in the best fit MasterCard Commercial Product portfolio.
4. Work with regional Commercial Card Product and local MasterCard teams to build solutions which open new business areas to accelerate the displacement of checks and cash.
5. Develop summary business requirements, communicate with Commercial Products & Solutions and manage pipeline projects to ensure the delivery of solutions to corporate clients
All About You
• Knowledge of Commercial Payments Products and the Payments business
• Proven, strong sales and negotiation skills
• Ability to sell at the executive level and across complex organizations / issuer banks
• Ability to formulate and execute sales strategies for a solution sales that could include lead generation, to proposal management and roll-out of subsequent transaction volume
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Project management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer