Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Job Description Accountable for meeting the sales quota and executing the strategy by relentlessly building a pipeline and driving local initiatives directly or with Business Partners. Responsible for selling X3 Fast Start / Cloud.
Key Responsibilities Key accountabilities:
• Meet sales quota.
• Generate 12 leads & 3 QSO’s to the value of R 1,300,000.00 monthly to build pipeline.
• Be active on social media for Sage – LinkedIn, Twitter, Chatter etc.
• Setup business partner meetings to establish growth procedures.
• Manage partner opportunities from inception to completion.
• Support the Business Partners as requested.
• Assist with customer briefings & sales readiness around the relevant products.
• Setup site visits to meet with existing and potential customers.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their specific business needs.
• Apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
• Be the expert in understanding technical / functional capabilities of Sage products.
• Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques to monitor competition.
• Respond to quotation requests and assist with sales proposals.
• Eliminate existing or outstanding sales issues by troubleshooting and problem-solving.
• Consult with inside sales team and monitor sales life cycles until completed.
• Managing own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
• Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
• Representation at events, road shows, trade fares, end user events, partner events and sales calls etc.
• Generate effective market introduction for new products and cross selling to existing customers.
• Follow marketing drives and promote them to partners and end users via emails, telephone follow ups or direct meetings.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
– min 5 years solid sales experience
– Software Sales Experience
– Target Driven
Country South Africa
Office Location Johannesburg