Battery and electrical/ Electronic shop technicians
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Battery and electrical/ Electronic shop technicians.
2. Reports to: Workshop Manager
3. Job purpose
Battery and electrical/ Electronic shop technician will be responsible for repair and overhaul of aircraft batteries and electrical/ Electronic component.
4. Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out inspection, repair, overhaul and testing of aircraft batteries and electrical/ Electronic component in accordance with RCARs and Rwandair workshop procedures.
- Daily audit of tools, equipment and machines used to ensure their serviceability
- Sign off and keep record of all works performed on batteries and electrical/ Electronic component to maintain correct and up to date component history.
- Check and update all documentation for battery or electrical/ Electronic component.
- Report all incident and accident occurrence within the workshop to his/her supervisor
- Report unserviceable tools and equipment to his/her supervisor and label the unserviceable item according to Rwandair procedures.
- Adhere to company safety policy
5. Qualification, Knowledge, skills and abilities;
- Completion of S6 certificate in Electrical or Electronic is mandatory. IPRC training in Electrical or electronics is an added advantage.
- Experience in an electrical or electronic field will be added advantage
- Must be 28 years of age or below.
- Must be conversant to interpret technical drawings and electrical wiring diagram.
- Interpersonal communication skills,
- Must be fluent in English
- Be able to use appropriate maintenance data.
- Attentive to details.
- Very enthusiastic to perform in the position.
6. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Ag. Director -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
- One passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is February 21, 2020 at 4pmlocal time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedAccepted payments