Product Development Specialist (Postpaid)
Marketing and Strategy
* Understand target market needs and assist in developing relationship initiatives accordingly
* Monitor/ manage existing products in the Business portfolio on an ongoing basis.
* Assist in identifying new revenue streams within the post-paid and hybrid portfolio
* Support project management in the product development lifecycle of new MTNN products
* Design, facilitate and conduct customer surveys and produce value-adding reports for informed decision-making
* Keep abreast of new telecoms marketing products, services and customer loyalty initiatives developed by competitors and other operators and recommend on appropriate actions to be taken
* Implement product development policies and procedures.
* Coordinate quality assurance of developed products and services to ensure consistency and accuracy.
* Ensure new products designs are line with segment strategy and objectives.
* Monitor and evaluate existing products performance on an on-going basis.
* Develop a mechanism for proactively identifying product related queries.
* Ensure prompt resolution of identified product related issues.
* Prepare and generate relevant reports on business segment products and their performance.
* Provide information packs and FAQs to guide the deployment and use of new products and services.
* Provide resources for UAT and FUTs.
* Review UAT plans.
* Ensure sign off of product specifications and UAT reports.
* Drive and participate actively in FUTs
* Liaise with technical teams on customer care and billing applications.
* Monitor suppliers’ compliance with SLAs and business rules.
* Perform other tasks as required by the Product Manager.
Job Conditions: Normal MTN working conditions Long working hours Open plan Office environment. Minimum qualification is 2.2 or equivalent
Reporting To: Product Development Manager (Postpaid)
* 4 years work experience which includes:
· Marketing Communications
* Product Development
* Demonstrated experience in primary and/or secondary research
* Project Management experience
Employment Status :
First degree in Marketing or any other Social Science discipline
This vacancy expires on 9/15/2009
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
THEN CLICK APPLY AT THE TOP OF THE WEBSITE TO COMMENCE YOUR REGISTRATION, HOWEVER NEW USERS NEED TO REGISTER BY CLICKING ON REGISTER AT THE LEFT HAND HAND SIDE TO APPLY WHILE ACCOUNT HOLDERS SHOULD LOG IN AND COMMENCE REGISTRATION