Our client is one of Nigeria’s largest manufacturing conglomerate company. They are into production of plastics, pet bottles and packaging products. They have been in the industry for over 40 years. Due to expansion , they are currently in need of Sales executive that will drive the business
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Develops and implement an annual marketing strategy.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the account executives.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all account executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of account executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by account executives.
• Assists account executives in preparation of proposals and presentations
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward their application with subject of mail: SALES EXECUTIVE to( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Deadline: Closing date 13th December 2017