Skillpool group: Process Engineering
Reference ID: 117354BR
The Process Engineer is a member of the Process Engineering & Technology Team in DW Project Organization and shall provide process engineering expertise to projects.
Main job function:
- Plan, manage and deliver specialist process and process safety engineering discipline support. This covers process modelling and simulation, process calculations, perform steady state and transient hydraulics, Design Review and HAZOP, production system optimization and process engineering support to ongoing projects.
- Initiate, manage and carry out conceptual studies and derive optimum development plans.
- Identify and select optimum facilities concept.
- Optimize asset performance throughout its lifetime.
- Execution of input to projects
- Provide process engineering inputs to projects
- Delivery of process engineering input to mature cost-effective, timely, engineering solutions to DG3, complying fully with DCAF and Asset Integrity Process Safety Management Standards, DEM1 and DEM2.
- Carry out conceptual engineering and optimization studies to define engineering projects in terms of technical scope, cost execution strategy and schedule.
- Provide process engineering expertise in the review and optimization of existing production facilities.
- Liaise with Operations staff to identify engineering project, and to conceive, screen and develop alternative solutions.
- Engage with Projects organization to ensure flawless handover of scope to (detailed) engineering after DG-3.
- Engage with Integrated Activity Planning to develop a (resource)plan for the multiple scoping sessions.
- Engage with Development organization.
- Design, commissioning and startup support for projects.
- Participates in Causal Learning, Root Cause Analysis, or 5-why incident investigations.
- Analyze plant reliability performance data (production losses, equipment history, etc), identify improvement opportunities, and recommend appropriate action to methodically improve Production Team and site wide reliability.
- Participate in interdisciplinary teams to devise and implement sustainable solutions for operational and technical issues including Bad Actors, Chronic, Systemic, and site wide threats.
- Network with Reliability Engineers, Projects & Technology, Discipline Engineers, and industry groups to develop and implement Best Practices.
- Plan, manage and deliver specialist process and process safety engineering discipline support and advice. This covers process modelling and simulation, HAZOP and design reviews, production system optimization and process engineering support to Bonga operating asset.