AOS Practice is a newly formed law firm re-branded for the purpose of providing international standard legal representation and service par excellence to its local and international clients. They are now recruiting for: Head, Finance
The Practice offers high quality and efficient legal representation in all areas of its practice by providing a multi disciplinary approach to resolving clients’ related issues, and working together with clients to produce the best legal support for client’s benefit.
To lead, manage, and develop the services of the Finance unit, in order that all the financial management processes of the firm are delivered in accordance with highest governance and professional standards, and all decisions of the firm are made with the benefit of clear and timely financial information and advice.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Enable the firm’s services to operate to the highest possible standards of financial management by providing a comprehensive customer focused financial support service to the firm in the following core areas:
* Accounting and budgeting
* Financial analysis and advice
* Financial planning
* Internal audit
* Insurance and risk management
* Treasury management
* Payroll and pensions
* Financial systems management
* Payment of creditors and the collection of debts
* Prepare financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports
* Develop and implement finance, accounting and auditing procedures such that they change and remain robust over time and meet the applicable contemporary quality standards
* Perform service management tasks including service planning, budget monitoring, staff management including recruitment, induction and appraisals, performance monitoring in order that the Finance Unit services are in accordance with corporate standards and policies, and staff are properly motivated to deliver the services required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Chartered Accountant with minimum of 10 years finance experience
* MBA an advantage
* Understanding of tax and other regulatory procedures
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
* Excellent understanding of organisation budget, funding structures etc
* High multi-tasking abilities to simultaneously manage multiple functions and projects
* Strong team working skills including the ability to delegate and work cooperatively with people at various levels of responsibilities, and supervise and mentor staff
* High professional and personal integrity
*Salary and perks attached to role very attractive.
Interested professionals with requisite skills should forward CVs to:
Please note that this exercise will be concluded once a suitable candidate is identified, so act now!