ACCOUNTANT & COST CONTROLLER (10017803)
Company : Total Uae
Contract : permanent position (local)
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi
Interviews will take place in : Abu Dhabi
Starting date : Asap
Salary : According to profile
The job holder will be reporting to the Finance Manager of Total Abu Dhabi Ventures in charge of following the Groups interests with national oil companies where it has participation (OPCO). As a shareholder, Total is providing personnel and Technical expertise for which the OPCO are invoiced.
As the interface between Total Head office and the client (OPCO), the job holder is responsible for the implementation and the follow-up of the invoicing process of Total services to OPCO. As such, he is in charge of:
- Checking the invoices issued from the Head office before addressing them to the OPCO and ensuring compliance to legal and contractual accounting standard.
- Preparing supporting document and statements providing additional explanations when necessary.
- Addressing the invoices to OPCO finance departments and ensuring a quick and efficient payment process by a close follow-up.
The job holder is involved in the general office accounting:
- Organise general accounting bookkeeping
- Allocate cost on appropriate analytical account
- Prepare annual balance sheet and tax calculation
- Ensure the implementation of accounting procedures and tools
Accounting or business administration secondary education diploma.
At least 4 years of experience in a similar position with an international company.
Fluent English and Arabic, French is a plus.
Very good command of Excel and knowledge of SAP FI module.
Autonomy, strong organisation skills, client orientation, multi-task way of working