The following employment opportunities are now available at the American Embassy, Lusaka:
- Roving Administrative Assistant (The closing date for receiving applications is Thursday, February 16, 2012).
- Gardener (The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, February 8, 2012).
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Advisor (The closing date for receiving applications is Tuesday, February 7, 2012).
If you meet ALL of the required qualifications and are eligible for the position, we encourage you to submit an application to:
The American Embassy,
Human Resources Office,
Eastern end of Kabulonga Road,
P.O. Box 31617,
Our new location:
Ibex Hill Road
Tel: +260 (0) 211-357-000, Ext. 7153
Fax: +260 (0) 211-357-224.
If you are calling about an emergency and the above number is not working, use our mobile phone number: +260 966-877-805.
Interested and qualified candidates must submit the following by close of business before or on the closing date of the announcement, or the application will NOT be considered:
- An application for US Federal Employment (DS-0174), if currently employed by a USG Agency, OR
- A current curriculum vitae with a covering letter plus any other documentation that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed.
Please note that unsolicited applications will not be considered.
Point of Contact: Human Resources Office, +260 (0) 211-357-000, Ext 7153.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.