Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The role of the Business Development Manager is to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Min Required Experience:
- Qualification: A degree in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ work experience
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry, ideally on a regional level.
- Proven track record in Sales and New Business Development activities and achievement.
- Strong presentation/ communication skills with good understanding of business to business environment and excellent business acumen.
- English: speak, read, and write level ‘A’.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
- Application Deadline: November 24,2017