Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Trade Marketing Manager
- Lead development and implementation of the Trade Marketing strategies to achieve defined business growth objectives across all sales channels in the Region.
- Work with the Product Marketing teams to help translate product marketing plans into a strategic trade marketing calendar of programs.
- Work with Sales teams to negotiate and sell-in marketing activations and customer growth initiatives to our trade partners.
- Develop and implement tailor-made promotional programs for all channels, and ensure that they are in line with overall business strategy.
- Develop Look of Success (LoS) by channel and ensure full compliance to LoS guide.
- Work with Brand and Sales teams to agree the point of sale materials (POSM) required to support the selling effort, and then execute all implementation of POSM in market (from design, to production, logistics, how to fill strategies etc.).
- Gather market intelligence and provide market insight to the Salesforce, Marketing teams and senior management to shape winning marketing programs and initiatives.
- Manage all assigned trade marketing resources, materials and equipment in an efficient manner in order to maximize the use, and extend the life of the organization’s assets.
- Develop personnel capability and coach others in his/her area of expertise to sustainably drive business results.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ of experience, in Trade Marketing Management in FMCG industry; Previous experience working in a frontline customer-facing role will be an advantage.
- Professional certifications in Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations (e.g Nigerian Institute of Marketing) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ work experience
Commensurate with experience.
- Application Deadline: November 24, 2017