RwandAir, established in 2002 is the National Carrier for the Republic of Rwanda. RwandAir mission statement is “to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment.” The majority share holding of the company is the Government of Rwanda.
1. Job Title: Sales and Ticketing Agent
2. Department: Commercial
Sales and Ticketing Agent will report to the Sales and Ticketing Supervisor
4. Job Description
To provide excellent service to customer(s) in terms of ticketing, reservations and promote RwandAir products with the aim of generating revenue and ensure customers satisfaction.
5. Duties and Responsibilities.
• Makes and confirms reservations for passengers.
• Issue tickets and quote correct fares to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes.
• Advise passengers on changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation.
• Monitor inventory of available passenger space on flights.
• Initiate and promote RwandAir product(s) aimed at generating revenue.
• Record and process reservations made by phone or e-mail.
• Help desk- assist travel agents with seat confirmations, upgrade/ downgrade requests/proposals.
• Issuance of MCO’s and refunds; process lost tickets and time barred tickets.
• Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC to reduce passenger complaints.
• Education: Degree in Travel and Tourism
• IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures
• Knowledge of the airline industry.
• Team player
• Customer focused
• Good communication skills
• Pleasant personality/approachable
• Self-confident and well groomed
8. Required Languages
• English Spoken: Fluent and Written: Excellent
• Knowledge of French is an added advantage
9. How to Apply
• An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the national identity card;
• One passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is November 02,2017 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.