· Review of transportation and installation procedures and analysis including load out procedure, sea fastening analysis, lifting analysis, pipelay analysis, jumper and spool installation procedure and associated analyses, and mooring analysis
· Lead technical discussions with the CONTRACTOR, Marine Warranty Surveyor or other stakeholders
· Participate to various technical workshops including Risk Assessment workshops
· On an occasional basis, attend to activities on site or offshore
· Liaising with any onshore discipline engineer concerned by the technical issues raised during installation preparation.
· Follow up on interfaces with other Project packages
· Preparing technical documentation for interface with FPSO, OLT & SPS contractors to make sure that technical issues are correctly identified by all parties,
· Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of installation events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
· Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary Interface with MWS (Marine Warranty Surveyor)
· Defining, following up and closely monitoring/tracking all the documents that must be approved by the MWS in order to ensure proper insurance coverage of all transportation and installation activities.
· Being responsible for granting MWS associated certification for each activity and ensuring that all MWS comments are properly closed by the Installation Contractor.
· Maintaining constant monitoring with the MWS and his scope of activities during critical phases of installation.